Payment Terms And Conditions
CHARGES AND PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- In consideration for the use of Services, Palette Official may charge a fee (Service Fee). The applicable Service Fee will be made available to the Member via the Site before Registration.
- Palette Official reserves the right to increase its Service Fee at any time. Palette Official will give the Member written notice of any such increase by email one month before the proposed date of the increase. If such increase is not acceptable to a Member, the Member shall notify Palette Official and shall have the right to terminate the Agreement by cancelling its Member Account via the Site.
- Palette Official shall invoice the Member monthly in advance via the Site. The Member shall pay each invoice submitted by Palette Official:
- automatically in full and in cleared funds through the recurring payments and subscription billing service via the Payment Method; and
- in any event within 14 days of the date of the invoice.time for payment shall be of the essence of the Agreement.
- If the Member fails to make any payment due to Palette Official under the Agreement by the due date for payment, then the Member shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per cent per annum above Yorkshire Bank’s base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Member shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.